Our School established a Peace and Justice Society in 2014. Every academic year, new pupils are selected to lead the Society for that academic year. Pupils take this very seriously and proudly wear their badges!
2018 -2019 Peace & Justice Society
We are the School’s Chaplaincy Team for this year. Our role includes the following:
· To help the school to remain a community of faith.
· To encourage the pupils to live their faith through their daily living.
· To develop good relationships within and beyond the school community.
· To support Liturgy, prayer and the spiritual life of the school.
· To involve pupils in fundraising for charities.
· To continue to develop strong links with the Parish.
· To support the school in its Mission and Vision Statements.
We have lots of ideas of how we can fulfil our roles. Here are some of them: